We deem it very important to treat personal data carefully. We therefore carefully process and safeguard personal data. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the privacy law. Kube Contract is responsible for processing personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process and the basis for doing so:
We collect data that you provide to us directly when you use one of our services or when you contact us (for other reasons). This includes such data as:
- Your (business) e-mail address / communication details
- Company name
- First name
- Function (optional)
- Project (optional)
- Business address
- Postal code + place of business
- Preferred language
- Telephone number
- Other personal data that you actively provide e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and type of device / MAC address
We also collect certain data about you when you use our website.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data:
Kube Contract processes the above-mentioned information for the following purposes:
- To offer you the option to create an account for your company for the fulfilment of the agreement with you and also for our justified interests (the efficient functioning of our organisation).
- To send samples to the address submitted (in the context of the fulfilment of the agreement with your company).
- To contact you pursuant to the samples sent or the project in question (in the context of the fulfilment of the agreement with you).
- To send our newsletter to your business e-mail address upon your request. We do so on the basis of your consent (that you can always revoke) and on the basis of our justified interests (marketing).
- To inform you about (changes in) our services and products. We do this solely to inform you about products that are related to the products ordered by you from us before. In this manner, we hope to serve you as well as possible, while also acting within the scope of our justified business interests (marketing). You can always ask us to stop sending these messages. In that case, we will no longer send you any messages.
- To grant access to our Wi-Fi network.
You are not obliged to provide the above-mentioned personal data. However, it is possible that we are unable to perform the services you requested (including the sale of our products) if you do not provide these personal data.
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling.
The above-mentioned personal data can be stored in the following systems:
- CRM system – to send samples and to contact you
- CMS system – to store your account
- E-mail marketing software – to dispatch newsletters
- Analytics software – to improve our website
- E-mail archive
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Kube Contract will provide your personal data to third parties only if this is necessary to carry out our agreement with you or to fulfil a statutory obligation. For example, we use payment service providers for online payments and delivery service providers for the delivery of the product you order. When we use third parties as processors, we always conclude personal data processing agreements to ensure that these third parties take suitable measures to treat your personal data as confidential and safeguard them.
This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. Before using the website in question, always read the privacy statement of that website for more information about the manner in which they handle your data.
Kube Contract will not retain personal data longer than strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collecting them:
- Your e-mail address will immediately be marked as inactive once you unsubscribe from a newsletter or other commercial communications. Your e-mail address will be retained for statistical purposes for maximum 5 years and then removed from our database.
- Creditor and debtor details and purchasing and sales administration/communications pertaining to sales are retained for 7 years (pursuant to tax law).
- Invoices in connection with turnover tax are retained for 7 years (pursuant to tax law).
- Data concerning the products bought by you and delivered by us are retained for 7 years.
Longer retention periods do apply in some cases e.g. pursuant to the law or because of a claim.
You have the right to request to view, correct or delete your personal data or to restrict their processing. In addition, you have the right to revoke your potential consent for the processing or to object to Kube Contract processing your personal data. You are also entitled to data portability. This means that you can request us to send your personal data that we have in an automated form in a computer file to you or to another organisation designated by you if feasible.
How do we protect personal data:
Kube Contract takes the protection of your details very seriously and takes suitable measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorised changes.
We take suitable security measures to prevent abuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data. In this manner, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that the access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are frequently being verified.
Changes to this privacy statement:
This privacy statement can be changed from time to time. Changes will be published on our website We will never use your details for other purposes without your consent. We therefore recommend that you frequently review this privacy statement, so that you remain aware of these changes.Privacy